HEAL Nutrition Course
HEAL ITEC Nutrition Level 3 Course
What is Nutrition
- Nutrition is the science through which we study the processes living organisms use to acquire all the essential nourishment that enables them to live and grow.
- The main focus is on nutrients, which are all those substances that the body needs but which it cannot make by itself. This includes vitamins and minerals and some macromolecules.
- Nutrition is therefore concerned with your diet (what you put into your body) and metabolism (what happens to the substances once they enter your body)
What is the HEAL Nutrition Course?
- A professionally accredited course giving you an ITEC 3 in Nutrition.
- Taught by fully qualified and highly experienced tutors with the ITEC 3 Nutrition qualification
- Using cutting edge accelerated learning techniques
- The course syllabus is:
- Digestive System
- Digestive Process
- Protein, Fats, Carbohydrates, Fibre, Water, Minerals, Antioxidants
- Processing food
- Eating Habits
- Nutritional Imbalances
- Food Labelling Regulations
- Consultation Methods
Why Study Nutrition with HEAL?
- HEAL tutors are fully qualified with a teacher training certificate and an ITEC 3 in Nutrition
- HEAL is the ONLY accredited Holistic Therapy academy majoring in Kinesiology where you can also gain your Nutrition ITEC 3 qualification.
- HEAL’s accelerated learning techniques allow you to learn more quickly and efficiently in a way that suits your learning style meaning that our student success rate is very high.
- To maintain your accreditation as a Holistic Therapist you are required to undertake Continuing Professional Development Modules and the HEAL Nutrition Course counts as 2 of these CPD modules.
- An ITEC 3 qualification in nutrition is a prerequisite in order to become a fully qualified Kinesiology Practitioner and is also essential in order to practice other forms of Holistic Therapy.
- The HEAL Nutrition course forms an excellent foundation for you to study other forms of holistic therapy and apply your knowledge to treat your clients holistically.
Who Makes a Good Nutritionist ?
Any person from any background can make a good Nutritionist. The following attributes are helpful:
- An interest in and understanding of human anatomy and psychology
- An interest in food and diet
- The desire to help people
- Being a good listener
- Being non-judgemental and open minded
- A high level of empathy
- The ability to create a safe space in which clients feel they can share private thoughts and feelings and personal details
What are the benefits of learning Nutrition?
- The HEAL ITEC 3 Course in Nutrition gives you an excellent understanding of what nourishment the body needs in order to perform at its peak.
- An ITEC 3 in Nutrition is a prerequisite for people wishing to take the Kinesiology Diploma and go on to practice as a Kinesiologist.
- Nutrition is also an essential module for those wishing to practice many other Holistic Therapies
- The HEAL Nutrition ITEC 3 Course gives you a deeper understanding of your own body and how to ensure it is functioning properly and you live a healthier, happier life.
- You will be able to educate your loved ones about the best food to eat, thereby helping them to lead fitter happier lives too.
What careers are available to you with a HEAL ITEC Nutrition Qualification?
- The HEAL ITEC 3 Nutrition Therapy Course nutrition is a prerequisite in order to become a fully qualified Kinesiology Practitioner and is also essential in order to practice other forms of Holistic Therapy.
- The HEAL ITEC 3 Nutrition Therapy Course is an excellent foundation for anyone wanting to take their BSc in nutrition and become a nutritionist.
- If you are already a qualified therapist in any are you can add the words “using Nutrition” to your brand and marketing.
What are the Course Dates for 2022/23?
- The HEAL ITEC 3 Nutrition Course for 2022 repeats several times throughout the year.
- The course is taught on 6 Sundays spread over 6 weeks.
Please contact Hareth on +44 (0)7906 614759 for details on course dates.
How Much Does it Cost to get an accredited ITEC 3 Nutrition qualification with HEAL?
- The ITEC 3 HEAL Nutrition course is £995.00